Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lawbreaker, Lawbreaker Don't Tap My Phone

So of course the breaking news from Atty. Gen. Gonzales is that the lawbreaker-in-chief won't reauthorize the illegal domestic surveillance that he has engaged in for the past few years. Ahhhh, sigh of relief. Now it will all have to go through the secret FISA courts before he can snoop around my phone lines.

So what confuses me is that just a couple of criminal Republican presidents ago, there was a big national uproar about some of the President's henchmen illegally snooping around the Democratic Party office in the Watergate hotel. For the past few years, George Bush's henchmen have been illegally snooping around the entire country's phone calls and emails - the 21st century equivalent of a 1970's office.

So where is the outrage?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm outraged. I'm sick and I'm tired of the criminal conspiracy that is running this country. Just tell me when and where to be with my pitchfork because I want to be there they are skewered. I give them three months, max. In August, when bush goes on vacation, maybe we can make sure that he stays there.

April 14, 2007 at 4:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home